Instructions for Maintaining Virgin Hair
Our 100% Virgin Hair be co-washed (washing hair with a moisturizing conditioner) in order to convert the hair from a raw state to a beautiful hair state that is ready for installation.
Co-Wash the hair BEFORE any changes are made to the hair (color, perm, etc.).
Step 1.) Co-Wash the Hair using a moisturizing conditioner
Step 2.) Rinse the hair thoroughly with cold water
Step 3.) Gently scrunch the hair while wet to reform curls.
Step 4.) Let the hair air dry
Step 5.) Install
Shampooing Instruction for All Textures
Shampoo or Co-Wash at least once a week.
Use a shampoo no higher than PH 7.
Do NOT massage.
Rinse thoroughly with luke-warmwater.
Apply conditioner and comb through with a wide tooth comb, starting with the ends.
Let air dry.
Exotic Hair Care Tips
• Keep styling products to a minimal to avoid the yucky buildup to maintain luster.
• For Wavy or Curly hair, spritz the hair with water for a natural look
• For a more “WET” look, it is suggested that a leave in conditioner & water is added to the hair
• To protect your investment, absolutely avoid any alcohol based product so that the hair does not dry out.
Maintaining Curls & Waves
• Dampen hair with a water bottle
• Comb through (wide tooth comb) beginning at the ends and working your way up to your scalp.
• Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls.
• Let hair air-dry.
• Style as desired.
·Keep the hair away from the water when swimming so that the salt and chlorine does not get into the hair. Also keep the hair pulled up during exercising to maintain the hair luster.
·Keep hair in a satin bonnet while sleeping, and never sleep on hair that’s wet. Make sure the hair is completely dry before going to bed. It is also highly recommended that the hair is gently tied up into a loose ponytail or wrapped up before you sleep